Three things are making me write this post…
1. To win at SEO, you need links. Without fail, 90% of conversations I have with agents or brokers involve search engine optimization — and link building is where SEO is won or lost.
2. Everyone has a business idea (or 2 or 3). I come up with business ideas (like an international dsidxpress equivalent or a beer delivery marketplace for fraternities) I’m not going to execute on a daily basis. You likely have a few sitting in the back of your mind too.
3. Businessideas247.com. I run the site with my friend Nick Loper and we take guest posts about quality business ideas — and the author gets a link from it.
So, want a Christmas gift this year in the link building category?
1 + 2 + 3 = Christmas Gift
- Write up a business idea that includes three things: the problem being addressed, the solution, and any other thoughts on why you think it’s something worth addressing. To get a feel for what’s needed, read through an article or two on Businessideas247.com.
- Send it to drew at ohheyworld dot com (or to Nick) along with your name, a short bio, and the URL you want to link to.
It won’t cost you a single penny, but will cost you 5-10 minutes of your time. Since time is money — it’s not free, but it’s damn close.