How do you reach and acquire clients in 2018?
Start with answering what actual “pain points” (aka problems) buyers and sellers have?
- Buyer: Getting placed on (irrelevant and non personalized) drip email campaigns — meaning they don’t ever contact agents early on to ask them questions
- Buyer: Too many listings to sort through (depending on geography, and the price bands they are searching for)
- Buyer: Lack of housing inventory (the opposite of the point above)
- Buyer: Not earning enough income to afford what they want
- Buyer: No money for a down payment
- Seller: Have equity in a home and want to upgrade, but no inventory is available matching their criteria
- Seller: Not knowing how much over asking price their home will sell for
- Seller: Lack of communication from listing agent
- Buyer: Can’t win against multiple (cash) bids (see below)
My tip for those aggressively seeking to expand your business in 2018? Solve a problem.