Just today, Revaluate announced they were accepted to BoomTown, in Boulder.
This week, MetaProp NYC announced their first selections for their inaugural batch. The 5 companies that were announced are:
- Rentalutions – platform for landlords that allows them to complete a host of duties electronically, saving time and money. Features include automatic listing, tenant screening, digital leasing, online rent payments and maintenance monitoring.
- Radiator Labs – offers a smart radiator cover that instantly converts old cast-iron radiators into smartphone-controlled climate systems that boast profitable ROI, comfort, control, and energy savings.
- SocialSign.in –Wi-Fi marketing solution that enables businesses to leverage their guest Wi-Fi network to increase engagement, learn about customers and build relationships.
- Notion – streamlined home monitoring systems with one small device that incorporates eight types of sensors that can detect motion, acceleration, moisture, light, proximity, and sound.
- Optii Solutions – housekeeping software that improves productivity, efficiency and quality for hotels around the world.
Congrats all the way around.