For those looking to find a tenant for a sublet, here’s the current workflow:
- Post on Facebook….wait.
- Post on Twitter…wait.
- Post in private/secret Facebook groups you belong to…wait.
- Post on Facebook again…wait.
- Get fed up and post on Craigslist, knowing you’re going to have to deal with inquires from random strangers & interview them (aka “speed date”).
Yes, there is a better way. We view Horizon as the place you’d post after posting on Facebook since it’s a place your Facebook friends (& their friends) can find the details even if they don’t happen to see it in their newsfeed the day you post. Of course, being found by members of groups you belong to is an added bonus.
Want to try the product?
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/horizon-app-travel-stay-people/id960391979?mt=8
- Web: http://api.horizonapp.co
Lastly, do you know of someone looking to sublet a room (or an AirBnB host would prefer to rent for longer periods of time)? If so, please let them know about Horizon using THIS LINK.
PS: For those reading Geek Estate, make sure you join the Geek Estate group using the unlock code “geekestate2015”.