I had coffee today with an agent – Greg Martin – who has been in the real estate business 5 months. He mentioned that he finds immense value in the content here, but has never searched through the archives (this blog has been live since 2007). Here are some of my favorite posts worth reading…
- The History of a Home — and How Homeowners Can Take Control of Their Home (& Listings)
- Builders, Strong Foundations, and SEO
- ATTN: Real Estate Brokers – What’s the Cost of Neglecting SEO Now?
- Back to The Basics – A Simple Yet Powerful Reminder
- IDX – Official Steering Committee Decision
- Your WordPress.org Real Estate Website Setup Options & Costs
- How to nail video. Be yourself.
- How “Little” Brokerages Can Get “Bigger”
- A 1 Month Blogging Content Strategy For New Real Estate Bloggers
- Blogging is a Marathon. Not a Sprint. Here’s a 6 Month Real Estate Blogging Strategy
- Hyperlocal Communities and Community Building
- Curation for Real Estate
- SANDICOR Launches a Consumer Site — I Don’t Get It
- Don’t Get Stuck in a Silo
- Opportunity: The Next Social Network for Real Estate
Update: The whole Geek Build series contains some excellent articles as well.
Top 5 Most Viewed (not necessarily best or most useful) posts of all time…
- How to Get Started in Real Estate
- DIY: How To Move Your WordPress Database To a New Host
- What are the Best IDX Solutions on the Market?
- Top 10 Google Searches
- 11 Widgets to Make Your Website Standout
What are your favorite posts?