Geek Estate is all about celebrating entrepreneurship, focused on real estate tech–both residential and commercial. The REACH program, backed by the National Association of Realtors and Second Century Ventures, is a big part of the broader ecosystem. This week, they announced the acceptance of 14 companies to the 2023 REACH and REACH Commercial programs. Without further ado…
- Flock: offers a seamless and tax-deferred exit from rental property using the 721 Exchange, allowing property owners to passively earn income and appreciation without the traditional responsibilities of ownership.
- HighNote: a drag and drop presentation and proposal platform to help agents pitch and sell listings, offers, neighborhoods and themselves.
- Plus Platform: modern asset management and trading platform for residential mortgages, providing better transparency and liquidity to the mortgage market.
- Prisidio: digital vault to capture and securely share your most important information with the key people in your life.
- Real Grader: measures, manages and maximizes digital reputation for real estate professionals across search, social media and real estate platforms.
- Summer: simplifies the process of finding, buying, designing and monetizing a vacation or investment home through a non-fractional approach.
- Tongo: private card-based product for agents to draw against pending commissions ahead of closing, and only repay when they get paid.
REACH Commercial 2023
- APM Help: stress-free property management solutions prioritizing quality and customer service and leveraging expertise in finance, operations and accounting.
- BlueStreak IoT: improves the efficiency and performance of services in commercial real estate, including ScentBridge’s ambient scent delivery, indoor air quality monitoring, clean air as a service, resource utilization, replenishment management and performance compliance.
- Dwellwell Analytics: a comprehensive monitoring and early warning maintenance platform for residential property owners who need to reduce operating costs and avert disasters.
- Fortress PropTech: offers an innovative and easy-to-use platform, utilizing automation technology and data integration to streamline property management and maximize efficiency.
- Fyma: delivers occupancy and human activity analytics to enable better asset management and property operations.
- Rockport: provides mission critical commercial real estate systems to the top financial institutions in the world.
- Work & Mother: commercial lactation suite service with an associated technology that satisfies tenants’ legal obligations of providing mother’s rooms, while providing a better way to support working parents.
Collectively, these companies have raised more than $100 million in funding and employ more than 400 individuals worldwide.
Please join us in congratulating the entire 2023 REACH and REACH Commercial classes!