I had the pleasure of attending the MetaProp NYC demo day last week on my trip to New York City. My take-aways from the event were several fold:
- The community MetaProp has built in one year is impressive. I’d say they got 100 people there at 9 am on a Tuesday. That’s hard to do, particularly in NYC.
- The venue they secured for the day was superb (aka spectacular). 7 World Trade Center, 10th floor.
- Very impressive presentations as a whole by their 5 initial participants – Rentalutions, Radiator Labs, SocialSign.in, Notion, and Optii Solutions.
- Personal favorite in terms of sheer financial market opportunity was Optii Solutions.
- Personal favorite in terms of social impact was Notion.
It was a pleasure to meet Aaron Block (pictured above), one of the co-founders, in person after exchanging a number of emails over the past year. Thanks for having me.