The industry will convene in Los Angeles for iOi, the two-day conference on September 28th and 29th (next week!!), at the JW Marriot L.A. Live. NAR’s venture capital arm, Second Century Ventures, will present the Pitch Battle competition. Each entrant will conduct a live, 4-minute pitch on their product or service, followed by a 4-minute rapid-fire question-and-answer session from a panel of judges.
Overview of each of the companies:
- Agently: An AI-powered coaching and productivity platform that helps real estate brokers recruit, train and retain agents. Agently reinvents the traditional CRM concept by embedding action-based coaching to gamify the marketing and sales process for agents.
- Arx: Building the decision-making engine for the real estate industry with a mission to catalyze the development of an equitably built world. The Arx platform automates the entire process of sourcing and evaluating potential investment and development projects.
- CubiCasa: Its technology is used in 172 different countries and has helped create over 1 million floor plans to date. CubiCasa provides technology for the real estate, appraisal, and mortgage industries and is on a mission to digitize real estate.
- Fractional: A full-service marketplace for friends and investing communities to co-own real estate together.
- Inspectify: Through its vertically integrated product offering, Inspectify enables scale for property acquisitions through our nationwide network of home inspectors and contractors. Using proprietary inspection software, Inspectify offers custom inspection templates and API access for findings that result in higher quality data, faster SLAs, and lower operating costs in acquisitions.
- Pacaso: Curates luxury listings with premium amenities and high-end contemporary interior design, offers one-eighth to one-half ownership with integrated financing, and, after purchase, professionally manages the home and supports seamless resale.
- Prisidio: Provides a cloud-based vault to securely store, organize and share life’s essential documents and information with your family and those you trust.
- RentBase: An all-in-one platform helping residential real estate automate their leasing workflow and discover sales within their rentals.
- Residently: Simplifies renting a home by building a world where renters can find their next home months in advance of a move, secure it and set it up – all within minutes. Residently started by building an enterprise SaaS business with brokers, property managers and institutional landlords who use the platform to improve their renter experience and profitability.
- Revive: With a mission to guide home sellers through renovations to sell their property for more, they enable homeowners to make the right updates without the upfront cost and uncertainty associated with home improvements.
- Stake: Builds renters’ savings with no fees or debt accumulation and empowers today’s owners to create financially safe and secure rental communities. Renters can earn cash back and build savings through financial tips and tools.
- Symba: Makes financial well-being easy for real estate agents by combining customer relationship management with embedded banking. By giving agents more financial transparency and matching their unique, on-the-go lifestyles, Symba helps agents grow their business more effectively from anywhere.
Interested in attending next week? Below is a registration link good for 30% off!