MetaProp announced their MetaProp Bridge at Columbia University. It’s an acceleration program for PropTech startups.
This new 20-week global acceleration program connects up to 6 select PropTech startups from across Europe, the Middle East and Africa to award-winning investors, experienced mentors and diverse real estate, technology and institutional partners in North America.
They aim to be the “bridge” between proptech companies around the globe, and the US real estate market.
- Up to $250,000 investment from MetaProp and partners as well as other corporate perks
- Intensive enterprise business development and consumer tech coaching from MetaProp partners
- Introductions to the real estate, technology and PropTech communities across North America, including broad exposure via a five-city roadshow
- Access to Silicon Valley and East Coast-based venture capitalists, as well as to strategic investors from the major North American gateway cities
- Individualized conferences with experienced, cross-border executive mentors from MetaProp’s RE200 network
- RE301 education sessions with topics ranging from US business protocols, real estate markets, marketing/sales/business development, business strategy and media relations
- Temporary workspace in New York City’s Silicon Alley
- A community of other international entrepreneurs facing similar business challenges.
Are you an international startup interested in the program? You may apply here.
You can read more about the program in Aaron’s blog post.