Geek Estate is all about celebrating entrepreneurship, focused on real estate tech–both residential and commercial. The REACH program, backed by the National Association of Realtors and Second Century Ventures, is a big part of the broader ecosystem. This week, they announced the acceptance of 17 companies to the 2022 REACH and REACH Commercial programs. Without further ado…
- Courted: Professional networking platform empowering agents to make better data-driven marketing, hiring and referral decisions.
- Fractional: Collaborative, full-service, community-driven real estate investing marketplace.
- Inspectify: Applies the latest technology to make inspectors more proficient and effective.
- leadPops: All-in-one solution to drive traffic, boost SEO and increase both volume and quality of leads.
- PLACE: All-in-one platform for top producers delivering unparalleled consumer experiences.
- Perchwell: Unifies real-time market analysis, listing data, seamless client collaboration and reporting.
- Reggora: Appraisal management platform delivering unprecedented efficiency and agility.
- Revive: Brings certainty to the renovation experience to homeowners across the nation.
REACH Commercial 2022
- Arx City: Underwriting and market intelligence platform to source and evaluate optimal development projects.
- B-Line: Facility management and emergency alert platform empowering owners and occupants safe return to work.
- CREtelligent: Innovative due diligence solutions, analytics, and professional insights for commercial real estate acquisitions.
- LeaseUp: Collaborative commercial real estate platform for brokers to manage projects, create polished output for clients and centralize communication.
- Matrix Rental Solutions: Universal rental application platform built to deliver efficiency and inclusivity for renters and landlords.
- SPACKLE: Connects service providers with commercial occupiers to manage and fulfill maintenance and improvement requests.
- Stake: Empowers renters’ savings journey through cash back and financial tips, enhancing tenant retention and financial stability.
- STRATAFOLIO: Streamlined commercial property management platform to save time, increase profits and reduce manual work.
- WhoseYourLandlord: Turns resident reviews into operational insights helping home providers increase resident retention and satisfaction.
Collectively, these companies have raised more than $200 million in funding and represent a combined valuation of $1.4 billion.
Please join us in congratulating the entire 2022 REACH and REACH Commercial classes!