The Blueprint Sessions Episode #5: Ari Rubin from Flock Homes
The Blueprint Sessions is a podcast for exceptional founders of exceptional startups that are disrupting the real estate industry.
The goal is to provide a space for real estate startup founders to tell their stories to those who most need to hear them – potential investors, business partners, and forward-looking industry influencers. Besides the financials and the strategy, we’ll explore the human stories of the incredible entrepreneurs who are creating the future.
As a reminder, the podcast panelists are:
- Rob Hahn, Managing Partner, 7DS Associates
- Albert Hahn, ex-startup founder and ex-Head of Google for Startups Korea (who also happens to be Rob’s brother)
- Lynette Keyowski, Managing Partner of REACH Canada, NAR’s accelerator arm.
- Bryan Copley from CityBldr served as the inaugural guest.
- Brian Gaudio from Module in Episode 2.
- Emir Dukic from Rabbu for Episode 3.
- Atticus LeBlanc from Padsplit for Episode 4.
In the latest edition (Episode 5), Ari Rubin from Flock Homes talked about transferring rental properties into shares in a pool of houses using a 721 exchange. Without further ado, listen/watch Episode 5…
If you’re a founder looking to be profiled in a future episode, please apply for the GEM.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.