The Blueprint Sessions is a podcast for exceptional founders of exceptional startups that are disrupting the real estate industry.
The goal is to provide a space for real estate startup founders to tell their stories to those who most need to hear them – potential investors, business partners, and forward-looking industry influencers. Besides the financials and the strategy, we’ll explore the human stories of the incredible entrepreneurs who are creating the future.
As a reminder, the podcast panelists are:
- Rob Hahn, Managing Partner, 7DS Associates
- Albert Hahn, ex-startup founder and ex-Head of Google for Startups Korea (who also happens to be Rob’s brother)
- Lynette Keyowski, Managing Partner of REACH Canada, NAR’s accelerator arm.
- Bryan Copley from CityBldr served as the inaugural guest.
- Brian Gaudio from Module in Episode 2.
- Emir Dukic from Rabbu for Episode 3.
- Atticus LeBlanc from Padsplit for Episode 4.
- Ari Rubin from Flock Homes for Episode 5.
In the latest edition (Episode 6), Vin Vomero from Foxy AI talks about the work they are doing in visual property intelligence, as well as their consumer-focused product, Remodel It. Without further ado, listen/watch Episode 6…
If you’re a founder looking to be profiled in a future episode, please apply for the GEM.